Work Horse Bicycles
- Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Scott, and Salsa Ambassador Program (subject to open stock)
- 20% retail discounts on certain Specialized, Santa Cruz, and Scott products bicycles and equipment, 15% on select Salsa products, and 15% off on select Giant Bicycles
- All non-ambassador products 15% in-store gift card same as cash rebate up to $500 (labor not included)
- Team Open House: Work Horse Bicycles will host a quarterly open house available to all team members. Theopen house will be held after hours. The purpose of this open house is to help club ridersand racers alike get ready for rides/races with a personal shopping opportunity and one on one service and mechanical advice. The following services are free of charge:
- Introduction to Work Horse Bicycles shop benefits and cycling community
- Basic bicycle maintenance lessons
- Personal after-hours shopping experience with expert advice
- Community Flat Repair Program – Team riders will be given complimentary flat repair kits to help stranded cyclists with flat tires. Community building social media posts should be tagged.
- One free bike fit with follow up for each rider per season. Additional bikes or follow up will be at 25% off.
- 50% off (regular price is $300) INSCYD fitness testing and training consultation.
INSCYD testing lets you know exactly which physiological area you should target in training, where your strengths and weaknesses are, and exactly how you have to train to reach your personal goals. It explains how your VLamax, VO2max and other metrics affect your FTP and, therefore, enables you to address your unique characteristics and create a customized plan to improve your performance.
East Village Coffee Shop
SMR “Sip & Service”. Team members receive a 10% discount at the East Village Coffee Shop (Must be wearing Coureur MBRT kit).
Team members may purchase Bianchi bikes at a discounted price as offered at that time by Bianchi.