Race Member Expectations
- Racers are expected to purchase at minimum a 2023 Starter Race Kit at cost:
- 2 Race Jerseys, 2 Shorts/Bibs, and one team t-shirt – there is a 20% discount once the order exceeds $400
- Additional items are optional to each racer but will not be reimbursed by MBRT.
- Racer reimbursements are available only after completing the minimum number of races (Road, Circuit, Criterium, MTB, Gravel, and CX Races) at the following schedules (Categories are based on your Category at beginning of the season):
- Cat 1/2: Min of 15 Races, receive 100% of Kit base cost and 20 race entries (Max $45 each)
- Cat 3: Min of 12 Races, receive 60% of Kit base cost and 15 race entries (Max $45 each)
- Cat 4: Min of 10 Races, receive 30% of Kit base cost and 10 race entries (Max $45 each) – Cat 5 racers may upgrade to Cat 4 during the season to qualify for race reimbursement. Cat 5 races do not count towards the minimum 10 races.
* Race Reimbursements are subject to modification or cancellation
- Racers must keep team information, tactics & strategies private; only discuss with MBRT members!
- Racers are required to maintain the team race schedule and submit a race report to the team race director within 72 Hours for every race to be eligible for reimbursement. You may make the submission to Logan Jensen at: [email protected]
- Racers are expected to race regularly through-out the entire season which runs from February 1st through until September 30th each year.
- Racers must use sponsored equipment for all races, if applicable.
- Support the community by helping introduce young riders to cycling and coaching them on rides.
- Racers must volunteer for the team race (Sand City Criterium on July 23, 2023).
- Attendance at weekly club ride at least once per month (i.e. Wednesday evening practice crit, SMR, Sunday or other training rides) and the Team Camp.
- Racers must attend all mandatory meetings during the year. (Estimated to be 1 – 2 per year).
- Racers are encouraged to participate in team social media sites.
- Racers MUST have an active USA Cycling License
Club Member Expectations
- Riders are expected to purchase at minimum a Starter 2023 Club Kit at cost: 1 Jersey, 1 pair of Shorts/Bibs, and one team t-shirt – there is a 20% discount once your order exceeds $400
- Riders are expected to wear the club kit to group rides.
- Attendance at a club ride at least once per month (i.e. SMR or Sunday training ride) and encouraged to attend the Team Camp.
- Support the community by helping introduce young riders to cycling during Bike Rodeos (if held)
- Club members must volunteer at the team race (Sand City Criterium on July 23, 2023).
- Riders will read the information on safe group riding and will endeavor to improve their group riding and racing skills to ensure the safety of their teammates and other racers.
- Riders need to attend all mandatory meetings during the year. (Estimated to be 1 – 2 per year).
- Riders are encouraged to participate in team social media sites.